Nagga Nagga Doobie Doo -no death-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nagga Nagga Doobie Doo -no death-

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:57 am

A small capsule came crashing from the sky deep into the ground. After what seemed like an eternity, a few participants from the area had seemed to gathered around the crater. Finally, the capsule opened with a great sigh of relief from said capsule. A figure stepped out with a large crunch upon the ground. The sky started to darken slightly as the figure came to full view of the participants around. As the figure gave way to a tall slender woman the crowd gasped. She had noticed an odd feeling of power across the planet. Her body started walking forward while the view of her clothes came clearly to those around her.

She bore a red trenchcoat which lowered to just the top of the soul of her shoes. From there her black pants seemed to stick closely yet a small bit baggy to her body. The linen dress shirt that adorned her chest coupled by the black vest which gave way to scepticism if she was indeed female. Her voice however sparked a rather interesting question.

"I can feel someone's power is far greater than any other on this planet. Take me to them. If you decline, I'll go there myself."

It was only a few minutes before a random man appeared before her with a scar upon his chest. He quickly stammered something about a young woman. Waving her hand, this odd woman agreed to follow this odd man with a scar on his chest. She stopped listening after something about his chest armor being broken due to a raging lunatic girl. Rolling her eyes, the mysterious woman just walked nonchalantly towards what ever place he was taking her.
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Galactic Credits : 50151

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)
Alignment: Chaotic appearing as Chaotic Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nagga Nagga Doobie Doo -no death-

Post by Tokiwa on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:14 am

As the man would walk, you would pass more people heading down to check on what had happened. the man would bring her to a castle tiny compared to a saiyan castle. the castle itself was surrounded by the city. as he got close to the castle one could see the guards staring at the man as if he had a deathwish, but the man would stop at the castle gates not wishing to go any further
Tokiwa

Galactic Credits : 50062

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)
Alignment: Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:20 am

The mysterious woman stopped as the man stopped and noticed he wasn't doing anything. She blinked for a moment before walking forward and started talking.

"Why did we stop? You tired or something?"

She said as her hands rested upon the back of her head. Letting out a small sigh she heard what he had to say. apparently he wasn't going to go in because he was scared of dying. She blinked for a moment before grabbing hold of the back of his neck lightly and started dragging him forward as they entered the gates.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE SCARED! I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK TO GO. YOU'RE SHOWING ME THE FUCKING WAY WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

Her voice echoed through the whole entirety of the castle. As she walked forward she noted the castle was made of stone perhaps? She noted it was very weak compared to a standard Saiyan home of Royalty. It was also noted that the guards were weak, the stead was extremely tiny, and perhaps the most disturbing part of it all was that she felt cramped inside this small dungeon like building. She sighed once more before she tossed the man through the large wooden doors that were closed. These doors apparently lead in to the main chamber. The man wouldn't have died, but the doors would have busted open and he would lie injured at the feet of his royal council.
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiwa on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:26 am

as the man would bust though the doors, everyone would stand up in shock, gaurds and the like with there hands on there weapons, " whats the meaning of this!" the king would yell before looking at man, "what are you doing here, are you trying to get us all killed, if my daughter sees you--" he stoped himself before looking though the doors to see the red haired woman standing there, his face would show a look as if he recognized somthing " and who are you." he would yell out.
Tokiwa

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:41 am

The mysterious woman gently walked forward staring at the royal council. She'd sigh being somewhat bored while speaking lightly.

"Well to be perfectly honest I was just out for a walk. You see, there's a bad habit of people ending up dead when I take a walk. Let me elaborate more. I like to take Enthusiastic walks."

She said as the injured man spoke lightly saying, "people die when you take walks?" Of course almost instantly on cue the Mysterious woman replied with a gentle yet sadistic grin before stepping on the man's injured chest.

"I take VERY enthusiastic walks."

Her voice seemed almost siren like with a hint of demonic overtones. She cased the joint as it were and found nothing of too much use. Looking back at the king she spoke with a light tone. "So in actuality I came looking for a place to call my home. So far it seems useless for me to even be here. Though I feel a familiarness to this place. There's someone here that feels different from the others. Since I came here I might as well see what all the fuss is about."

She said as her hands rested at her sides. Pressing her weight upon the man for a moment more she grinned sadistically before letting him crawl away. While looking at the guards she noted the men with weapons. It appeared there were two with swords and two with long spears. The woman continued to grin showing her razor sharp teeth as she spoke.

"If you're thinking about telling your guards to attack me, well, how about you just give me some exercise. Have all four of them to come at me at once."
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiwa on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:52 am

the king would glare, " you think im afraid of some woman!" he would yell, something in his tone would say otherwise, something about this woman was off. "Gaurds att-" he would stop as he saw somthing out the corner of his eye, he would turn to see Tokiwa walking out of a door entering the room, Tokiwa would be rubing her eye, " whats with all the yelling I was trying to sleep." her face clearly showed annoyance. everyone in the room would get silent as she slowly looked around, she would see the man first, " hey why the hell is he doing here.."
Tokiwa

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:58 am

The mysterious woman picked the injured man up as she began to speak after noticing the girl that entered the room.

"Oh you mean this, er, man do you call him? Yes this man here politely showed me here, to see you."

She said as she let the man fall to the floor while staring directly at the girl. Letting her bright demonic like eyes bore in to the face of the girl, she began to size up this girl. Seeing her, she seemed awfully familiar but she couldn't place the name nor the face. Letting that thought go from her mind she began to talk once more.

"So yes, I can feel you're not like everyone here. You look the part of a young flamboyantly woman-like girl but I have a feeling you're much more interesting then this wench here."

She said pointing to the King's wife. As she did so she grinned some more while she tested the waters of the girl's psyche. All she needed to know was what buttons to push to start a simple strength test. Slyly, she slipped her foot under the man's chest with ease and hopeful stealth. Then, when the girl would expect it the least she would lightly lift her foot sending said man flying directly at the girl. Depending on the result her next move would be decided.
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiwa on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:17 am

Tokiwa would look at the woman that was talking, somthing was strange about her, "so he brought you to me, why he hire you to kill me or something?" she would say moving her hands down to her sides, " I mean theres no one on this planet that can fight me, your just going to get yourself hurt." she would say with a smile.

when the woman would mention her supposed mother, the king would speak up "Don't you dare speak of my wife like that you-" he would yell before hearing tokiwa yell, "hey, shut up!" the king would once again look at his daughter "well I guess your right, They keep telling me that's my mother, but..." tokiwa would say, as this happened, the man would fly at her, tokiwa would knock the man to the side, with one of her hands, "hey that's rude kicking trash at someone."
Tokiwa

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:24 am

The mysterious woman gently grinned while listening to the woman. So it seemed she was stronger then anyone else on the planet like she thought. It was then that she watched the girl toss aside the man as if he was paper. This made her oh so happy indeed. Looking at the girl she began to speak with her soft gentle tone.

"Oh you are just a treat. Well, I guess you should just test your luck then. Perhaps you'll find you're not as strong as you think little girl."

She said as her eyes quickly shot towards the king before going back towards the girl.

"As for the trash, well, I had to get your attention somehow. Oh right, hiring me to kill you. Nono, you see I was out for a stroll. And people just love dying when I'm out for a stroll. I figured I'd just oblige the community is all."

Her words seemed to pierce the grounds causing slight confused fear with in the guards. Looking directly at the girl's eyes she spoke once more.

"Forget the guards. Send your daughter at me. This could be interesting."
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiwa on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:37 am

Tokiwa would smile, "well your interesting aren't you." she would look at the woman, "heh, I though him the type to do that, others have." she would say with a shrug, " all shorts of thugs people like to hire, man and there never any different."

she would glare at the woman, " well then, I accept you challenge." she would say, quickly dashing quickly towards her throwing a punch when in range.
Tokiwa

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:42 am

The Mysterious woman watched closely as the girl dashed forward. She seemed average speed. It was quite easy to follow her movements as they appeared to be the same speed that her own body moved. By all rights the Mysterious woman assumed this girl had the same strength as her. Being that as it was, they should be matched blow for blow. Taking that into consideration the woman simply stepped to her right as she leaned forward to whisper in to the girl's ear

"I can see your movements."
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiwa on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:51 am

Tokiwa would be surprised as the woman would dodge out of the way, she would quickly stop herself ,"you dodged." she looked at her. " no one can dodge me." she would say with a grin on her face, "fun." she would say before moving forward once again, unleashing a series of punches at the woman,
Tokiwa

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:00 am

The Mysterious woman began watching the punches rain down as she spoke lightly stepping back gently each step. As she did this, her head simply tossed to one side to avoid the punches as they came raining inwards.

"You seem quite happy. I'm guessing you're actually content in the fact that you can use your full power without harming those around you. Heh, to be honest there's only one person I know of this very minute back home who could stand up to my power. It's good to feel another potential ally with in these walls."

Her voice echoed as each punch barely missed their mark. She finally saw an opening which she took in an instant. With her movements, she dodged the last punch in the volley only to duck under the preceding rain of the next volley. In doing so she started upwards with a punch directly to the girl's chin. As she did, her eyes started to wander towards the King and Queen who were now in awe at the array of power the two of them displayed against one another.
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiwa on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:10 am

Tokiwa would smile even with a punch smacking her in the chin knocking up into the air, she would land with a thud, however as she layed there, she would start to laugh, before slowly standing up, she would continue laughing "your very right. " she would say rubbing her chin, "that hurt you know, but I guess thats good, now I know I'm not dreaming!" she would say rushing foreword with another another series of punches,
Tokiwa

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:17 am

As the Mysterious woman rose up with a connected uppercut her voice rang out. It seemed to move all in slow motion as the Mysterious woman twirled elegantly in the air causing her trench coat to flutter outwards. The girl seemed to slowly fall to the ground. Around the same time both women struck the ground. The girl struck the ground hard as the woman lightly landed on her feet.

"SHORYUKEN!"

Her voice stopped echoing as the girl just continued to laugh. Finally she spoke up before attempting another volley at the woman. She moved out of the way of every punch as she started to yawn slightly. Watching the punches go by she saw yet another opening. Taking the chance, the woman's right foot came sprawling upwards to strike the girl in the left side. If it connected, it would produce enough force to send her skidding across the floor and into the wall causing an indentation. From there, her body would resume the standard post of simply standing with little feeling. At this point, she knew she couldn't beat the girl if they went toe to toe with the same experience. It was only her raw battle experience that she was able to get as far as she did. Both of these individuals were equal in power.
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiwa on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:34 am

Tokiwa would jump backwards dodging the attack, as she landed she would pull both her hand behind herback, a orange-red glow would be seem forming on both of them. the glow would get brighter and brighter before she started to throw them foreword, however as somone would call out her name, "tokiwa!" she would turn to see her maid standing there, "Kazue!?" she would yell, as a blast of engery would be launched from her hands, however her attack had now been off mark and was sent flying out a large glass window.
Tokiwa

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:48 am

The woman had taken the missed shot as an opportunity. In that instant she was upon the girl with a giant punch to the face with her left arm. Though it was now that the woman standing on the other side of the room caught her eye. Her body stopped just a centimeter from the girl's face as she stared wide eyed at the woman. She'd let her arm go limp as her body erected to her full six foot six inches in height. In doing so, she spoke a simple sentence as she turned to face the woman in a rather attractive Maid's outfit.

"Well, Fuck."

The woman shifted her head so her hair would fall back into place behind her. Having her left hand run  through the long beautiful waves of crimson flow she spoke with a gentle voice.

"Out of all the planets to visit in all the universe I pick THIS one? Are you fucking KIDDING me. Alright, Is this the brat then?"

She gently shifted her weight to one side so she could view both the girl and the woman. She saw no reason to act all high and mighty anymore. It was obvious the only two beings to be at her level were here in front of them and they were both essentially hers to begin with. Looking at the woman she spoke once more before she could respond to any questions.

"Well I have to admit you did an amazing job raising her. I have to tell you even I am surprised. I felt something odd but I never expected her to be here."

Her voice was now met in response as the gentle, calm, and almost logistical voice responded in haste.

"Yes M'lady. This is Tokiwa. Thank you Your Highness. I was not expecting you to visit the planet. May I assume it was by shear accident that you arrived here?"

She said as she kneeled before the Mysterious woman. The woman would simply respond while looking the girl up and down once more.

"Yes you assume correctly. I was scouting for a new base of operations. After being appointed Duke of Naevor I found myself in need of an uncharted planet. My pod is only a few miles from here. Tell me Kazue why did you chose this planet?"

Her voice was gentle almost as they were content speaking to one another. All hostile intent from the Mysterious woman had ceased.

"I had calculated this was the least likely planet you'd appear for quite some time if at all. It appears my calculations were incorrect."

She was suddenly interrupted by the Mysterious woman as she spoke up with a gentle tone now looking directly at the Maid.

"No, your calculations were correct. I chose the planet I would least likely attempt to visit in order to find a proper base of operations. You did well. It was my own bad luck that brought me here."

Her voice echoed through the hall as the King and Queen seemed baffled by the conversation going on. The woman would now kneel in front of Kazue as she placed her right hand's index finger below the woman's chin. She slowly and gently lifted Kazue's face. The woman would gently kiss her firmly upon the lips as she whispered to her before standing up, 'I missed you Kazue.' It was now that the woman faced the girl and began to speak directly to her.

"So, you have no idea just who I am do you? Well I guess Kazue can explain that to you. But lets see if you can't figure it out."
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiwa on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:22 am

Tokiwa was just down right confused as she watched what was happening before her, what was a fight turned into kazue acting like this woman was royalty herself. then this talk about planets. "wat" she slowly turned her head.

it was like they were speaking in a different tongue, it was all alien to her. she then watched as the woman kissed Kazue, then asked her if she knew who she was, " If this was normal I would still say your my opponent, and not care about the rest, but not everything has gone all over the place and confused me to no end." she would say crossing her arms, and glare at her. looking her over, there was something about her. "Well, we share hair color, I'm clearly not from around here, as everyone on this planet can't even hold a candle to me, and now your talking strange talk with the only person that ever seemed to make sense." she would throw her hands up in the air, "I don't know are you my alien mother." she would say sarcastically taking as step away.

Tokiwa

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:39 am

"Actually, yes."

The woman would say as she grinned looking at how confused the girl was. Kazue stayed looking at the feet of this Mysterious woman now claiming to be the girl's true mother. As the woman took a step forward she began speaking.

"Haven't you ever felt the want to just punch a hole in something? Or perhaps you feel the need to display strength where none is needed. Or better yet, you feel that everyone on this planet is made of cloth which tears easily to your ever so soft whim. Well Tokiwa, the answer is yes. You are that strong because you don't come from here. One last question for you, Tokiwa. have you ever looked at the moon and wondered, why do I feel so attached to you, yet you do nothing for me?"

Her voice echoed as suddenly a long red object sneaked out from behind her clothing. Tossing aside her trench coat the object would now be realized as a tail. It was three feet three inches in length. As it reached to her face she gently scratched her nose with it before it formed a wave like motion and slinked back into her clothes. She grinned once more before looking back at Kazue.

"She seems to have progressed well. She's the same power as me even though she's younger."

Her voice was followed by Kazue nodding gently towards her. It was after this that the woman finally introduced herself as she stood before the group, her Aura flaring now. The Demonic black twisting and churning around her with the blood like crimson whipped around the area causing the very foundation to tremble.

"My name is Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara, Duke of Naevor, of the great Saiyan Empire. Sister of Emperor Izanagi Yoshi Ogasawara of the Great Saiyan Empire. And you, Tokiwa, are Tokiwa Yukkiko Ogasawara. Princess of the Great Saiyan Empire!"

Iza started cackling as the room darkened, the sky darkened, and the area seemed that much more grim in her presence. Being the aura was from her the world seemed doomed. All of the people around her except for Kazue and Tokiwa trembled with in their shoes and armor. Kazue moved her head away from the view as to not be swayed by the feel. Of course it was up to Tokiwa how much fear was imprinted upon her from the Aura. However it was to note the oddity of her power. As it flowed from her body, both her trench coat and hair began to defy gravity as they were flying upwards whipping in an almost non existent wind. The full length of her hair fluttering in the sky like a demon's horns.
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiwa on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:51 am

she would just freeze at answer she just got, so this crazy woman was her mother and she wasn't of the same species of who she grew up with. and all the things she was saying as right, it almost had to be true. however her thinking would be interrupted by Izanami scratching her nose with what apeared to be a tail, "was that a fucking tail."

she would then turn her head away at the sight of whatever the woman was doing then, " what the hell"

Tokiwa

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:02 am

Iza grinned hilariously and actually started to laugh at the response that Tokiwa gave. It was so funny in fact that her aura simply dissipated in an instant. Her piercing yellow eyes gazed forth at the girl as she began to speak.

"It was. In fact, you used to have one. Oh don't fret though, they usually grow back around your eighteenth or nineteenth year of life. It's to prevent those with uncontrolled bestial rage."

She said as her attention went back to Kazue who was still on the ground. Finally Iza sighed as she beckoned for the woman to stand. In compliance she stood next to yet slightly behind Iza as her body began to stretch slightly.

"I haven't had that much exercise since the purge. Felt great to finally feel the presence of someone my own power again. Well, enough play I guess I need to decide what this planet as to offer. Should I destroy it or, perhaps just leave it be."

Kazue interjected by whispering with in Iza's ear. After doing so Iza's tail sneaked out and began to fondle Kazue slightly as she spoke.

"Alright, Kazue tells me that you have all done well to protect my Daughter from being discovered. For this I'm grateful. As such, she has requested I do not demolish your planet. That being said, she happens to have pull with my decisions. Be grateful."

Her voice echoed as she turned on her heel allowing her tail to molest Kazue a little better before slinking back in to her clothes. Upon that moment she started walking out the door with Kazue following.

"It's time to leave. Kazue you're welcomed to come with. and so is Tokiwa. The ship is waiting to take us to another planet. This one is, way too weird. Did you know it's labeled as Nagga Nagga Doobie Doo on the charts? Who the fuck named that shit."

She said as her wrist clicked sending two more unmanned pods down next to her own. They would enter them and board the Saiyan Empire's first Fleet Escort, The Ogasawara. She quite fancied having a ship named after her.
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiwa on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:43 pm

Tokiwa would just stand there confused, about the whole thing it was kinda alot of take in, and it was a bit strange. this woman still claiming to be her mother. she talked about a few things before, starting to walk out. she followed them, she knew she didn't belong here. atleast maybe she would find a place were ever they were going. as the woman summoned the strange objects. she just entered one like they did.
Tokiwa

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:45 pm

The three pods suddenly lifted from the world and bolted in to the sky leaving nothing but semi-deadly radaiation in it's wake. Well, she never said she'd leave the world habitable, but at least it wasn't destroyed...

{{EXIT w/Tokiwa}}
Izanami Kamiko Ogasawara

Fighter Registration
Power Level:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content